At Bayliff Integrated Wellness, we believe that movement is the key to life. Regardless of the diagnosis or situation, our primary objective is to address your needs and to provide you with the highest quality of care to reach your goals. We treat the SOURCE of your pain, and not just your symptoms.
With services delivered in the privacy and comfort of your own home, Bayliff Integrated Wellness is able to optimize treatment time while providing you with our dedicated attention and effort. As a concierge service, our energy is completely focused on you and not influenced by the direction of a third-party payer. This allows us to deliver healthcare in the purest sense and with the highest levels of professionalism.
Bayliff Integrated Wellness uses an integrated approach to providing care. Our treatment style is influenced by more than 20 years of clinical practice and continuing education. Treatment is centered around hands-on manual skills that effectively influence change and/or minimize the recovery time from injury. It is also our personal mission to constantly strive for both professional and personal growth in order to bring you continued world-class care.
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services, call (602) 677-3764.
Bayliff Integrated Wellness, LLC 5/31/2013 – present
- Owner, therapist
- Specializing in movement and mobility. Providing in-home concierge wellness and physical therapy services
Foothills Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy – Grayhawk 11/2010 – 5/2013
- Staff Physical Therapist
- Utilized manual skills to resolve movement dysfunctions, resolve soft tissue spasms, reduce pain, restore range of motion following surgery or motion lost due to tendinitis, pain, etc. Coordinated exercise programs. Developed home exercise programs. Assisted with technician education. Involved in marketing.
Endurance Rehab – Scottsdale 5/2009 – 11/2010
- Staff Physical Therapist
- Utilized manual skills to resolve movement dysfunctions, resolve soft tissue spasms, reduce pain, restore range of motion following surgery or motion lost due to tendinitis, pain, etc. Coordinated exercise programs. Developed home exercise programs. Assisted with technician education.
Spooner Physical Therapy – Scottsdale 5/2003 – 5/2009
- Clinic co-director, physical therapist
- Managed clinical operations of the therapy staff, lead meetings, involved in marketing. Carried full patient caseload. Worked with a variety of patients of all ages and diagnoses. Developed in-clinic and home-based exercise programs. Lead technician education.
Scottsdale Healthcare – Shea 7/1994 – 5/2003
- Clinic coordinator of various outpatient satellite clinics for the Hospital system. Treated a variety of patients of all ages and diagnoses using manual skills, modalities, therapeutic exercises. Some time spent in the acute setting also.
- Master’s in Physical Therapy (MPT) 8/1991 – 5/1994
- Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA
- BS in Exercise Health and Sport Science 8/1984 – 5/1988
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC. Was a three-year member of the tennis team.
- Dry Needling Level I certified since 1/2012
- Have developed manual skills to treat all areas of the body through numerous continuing education classes
- Able to perform soft tissue mobilization techniques with tools (ex: Graston, ASTYM)
David is an excellent physical therapist who specializes in in-home concierge therapy. This means that he will come treat you in the comfort of your own...
I have used David for his on site therapy services and he was punctual, professional and extremely knowledgable about physical therapy. Would recommend.
I have been trying for a number of years to improve on my flexibility. With the help of Mr. David Bayliff the last 6 months or so, I'm finally starting to...